1. Marketing Plan
• Design, implement and facilitate annual marketing plan for the centre.
• Support and facilitate development and implementation of section business/marketing plans.
• Translating business unit objectives and strategies to develop brand portfolio objectives, strategies and plans to facilitate business unit growth.
• Develops marketing strategy based on knowledge of establishment policy, nature of market, cost and markup factors.
2. Marketing Budget
• Plan and administer the centre’s Marketing Operations budget.
3. Manage Marketing Strategic Partner/Alliance
• Negotiates with media agents to secure agreements for translation of materials into other media.
• Edits materials according to specific market or customer requirements.
• Develop promotional materials including marketing collateral and print copies.
• To be accepted as a panel hospital by TPA’s and Insurance Companies.
• To identify foreign insurance plans to develop a working relationship.
• To ensure that the Insurance companies provide the relevant forms and training.
5. Oversee Corporate Communication Activities
• External and internal communications and systems
• Public relations efforts
• External vendors and consultants
6. Develop and administer marketing database
• Includes client and prospect information, mailing list applications, access to financial reports, etc.
7. Develop Business Unit
• Develop and deliver insightful presentation and strategies to centre and Management where appropriate
• Ensure the integration of the business unit marketing function within that of the greater group and ensure that the busiess unit optimizes its use of shared and support services
• Assist the business unit to meet its objectives, live the values and culture and to practive company policies
8. Manage Marketing Department
• Supervise Marketing Department.
• Build and develop a marketing team which is competent, commercially astute, dedicated and efficient
• Manage day to day activity with PR, press and marketing communications agencies
• Candidate should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Mass Com or related field.
• At least 5 years experience is required in the Healthcare industry.
• Candidate within a closely related industry may be considered.
• Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia and other Asian Languages would be added advantage.
• Applicants must be willing to travel and work outstation at least 3 working days in a month.
• Excellent leadership.
• Good team player.
Successful candidates can expect competitive remuneration package commensurate with experience and qualification.Interested applicants should send their resume, a passport size photograph and expected remuneration to:
Alpha Specialist Centre
Lot 25-31, PJU 5/6
Dataran Sunway, Kota Damansara
47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor